AirMedia® Series 3 Receiver 200
The AirMedia® Series 3 Receiver 200 (AM‑3200) enables secure wireless collaboration in the modern digital workspace.
Easy to deploy and manage, install the Receiver in conference rooms, huddle rooms, lounges, lobbies, or almost any space to establish a productive meeting environment.
£1,158.00 Inc VAT
Crestron AM-3200 Features
AirMedia Technology, wirelessly present from laptop, phone, tablet
Various USB connections
Enterprise grade security
What's in the box
- Crestron AirMedia Series 3 Receiver
- Plastic Wall Anchor
- 25mm Screw
- Connector 2-pin
- Connector 5-pin
- Antenna with Cable
Introduce wireless collaboration into any room
The AirMedia® Series 3 Receiver 200 (AM‑3200) enables secure wireless collaboration in the modern digital workspace. Easy to deploy and manage, install the Receiver in conference rooms, huddle rooms, lounges, lobbies, or almost any space to establish a productive meeting environment.
Connect and Present
The Receiver mounts invisibly behind or beside a wall-mount display and enables a smart room with wireless collaboration. It features AirMedia wireless presentation capability, an HDMI® output to the display (up to 4K), an HDMI input, and various USB interfaces for wireless conferencing and touch interactivity. Connect your laptop, smart phone, tablet, or other source type to instantly present the source image on the display.
AirMedia Wireless Presentation
With AirMedia technology, users can wirelessly present content from laptops, smartphones, and tablet devices via an external Wi‑Fi® wireless network. Present content from desktop or laptop computers using downloadable client software, the AirMedia extension for the Google Chrome™ web browser, or Miracast® screen mirroring technology (Windows® 10 computers only). Present content from Android™ and iOS® mobile devices with the AirMedia app.
In addition to AirMedia, the AM‑3200 includes an HDMI input for direct connection of a local source, such as a Mini PC, or a portable laptop computer via an optional wall plate or cable. The HDMI input supports HD 1080p/60 signals.2
Present up to nine sources simultaneously with the AirMedia Canvas feature. To maximize screen coverage, AirMedia Canvas automatically configures the best possible layout based on the number of active sources, the type of sources, and their aspect ratios.3 Use the AirMedia app or a connected touch screen (sold separately) to manage sources and their position on the display. A software license (sold separately) is required to present up to nine sources simultaneously. Without a software license, up to two sources can present simultaneously.
Enhanced Onscreen Experience
When no source is connected, the AM‑3200 displays a customizable welcome screen on the room display with simple instructions for connecting and presenting. Integration with Microsoft Exchange Server® (for Outlook® and Microsoft 365® software users), Google Calendar™, or Crestron Fusion® room scheduling software allows the space’s availability and meeting details to appear onscreen. As the meeting progresses, notifications appear periodically to indicate both the time left in the meeting and the next scheduled event. Pop-up messages sent from Crestron Fusion may also appear in the event of an emergency or to deliver an important announcement.
Add-on Control Options
Enable manual control of the AM‑3200 by adding a 7 in. or 10 in. Crestron® TS- or TSW- 70 series touch screen. The touch screen provides an additional view of the room schedule and meeting details as well as controls for input source selection, display power on/off, and display volume and mute. Add a Power over Ethernet occupancy sensor (CEN‑ODT‑C‑POE) to control display or digital signage on/off based on room occupancy or vacancy.
The AirMedia Presentation System is an enterprise-grade solution that can be deployed across hundreds of spaces and set up easily using just a web browser, Crestron Fusion, or XiO Cloud software. Employing standard network security protocols such as 802.1x network access control, Active Directory® authentication, and AES content encryption, the AM‑3200 protects privacy and ensures compliance with your organization’s IT policies.
XiO Cloud® Provisioning and Management Service (Coming Soon)
The AM‑3200 is compatible with the XiO Cloud service, which enables installers and IT managers to easily deploy and manage thousands of devices. The XiO Cloud service allows for system alerts and network management and provisioning.
Wireless Conferencing (Coming Soon)
Wireless conferencing provides a premium collaboration experience by enabling video calling from almost any laptop device or meeting room application.4
Native Appspace Functionality (Coming Soon)
Integration with the Appspace® digital signage application allows the AM‑3200 to show Appspace content on a connected display when a space is not in use.
Whiteboard Capture Device Compatibility (Coming Soon)
The AM‑3200 works with Kaptivo® Whiteboard Capture Devices. Simply pair the whiteboard capture device with the AM‑3200, and all of the device controls are available on a connected touch screen.5 Use a touch screen to manage remote participants, start and stop whiteboard sessions, route whiteboard content to an associated display, or email a snapshot or timeline of a whiteboard session.6
Crestron Fusion Room Monitoring (Coming Soon)
Presentation spaces can be managed and centrally monitored through the Crestron Fusion enterprise management service. By adding an optional occupancy sensor (CEN‑ODT‑C‑POE), the AM‑3200 can report and log when people are in the space, turn the display on and off accordingly, and make unused spaces available for new bookings. Crestron Fusion software supports room scheduling, and can integrate with a variety of third-party calendaring applications. Instant alerts notify the help desk to rapidly resolve any problems and maximize uptime and workflow.
- Complete room solution enables secure wired and wireless presentation with AirMedia® wireless presentation from laptops, smartphones, and tablet devices
- Integration friendly features such as HDMI® input, balanced audio output, and display control via RS‑232 and IR
- Enables smart automation via intelligent display control, personal device control, occupancy detection, and integration into a broader connected ecosystem
- Enterprise-grade security and content encryption protects privacy and ensures compliance with IT policies
- XiO Cloud® service support for remote provisioning and management (coming soon)
- AirMedia Canvas enables content sharing with simultaneous windows for multi-user collaboration. Present up to two sources out of the box or up to nine sources with a software license (sold separately, coming soon)
- Wireless conferencing and presentation allows for collaboration with in‑room and remote participants (license required, coming soon)
- Integrates with Appspace® digital signage software platform for content display when system is not in use (coming soon)
- Integrates with optional Kaptivo® Whiteboard Device to display and share whiteboard content (coming soon)
- AirMedia wireless presentation requires a wired network connection between the AM‑3200 and an external Wi-Fi wireless access point (not included). Laptops may alternately connect to AirMedia using a wired Ethernet connection. Full-motion video performance is dependent upon the performance of the network and the sending device. Computer client software and mobile device apps are available for download at www.crestron.com/airmedia.
- Using an appropriate adapter or interface cable, the HDMI input can support DVI and Dual-Mode DisplayPort sources, and the HDMI output can provide a DVI signal. CBL‑HD‑DVI interface cables are available separately.
- When the AirMedia Canvas feature is enabled, the 4:2:0 color space is used for high definition sources connected to the HDMI input port. When the AirMedia Canvas feature is disabled, the 4:4:4 color space is used. If the 4:4:4 color space is required by sources connected to the HDMI input port, the AirMedia Canvas feature should be disabled.
- Crestron supports most mainstream devices and applications. Refer to the AM‑3200 Product Manual for a complete list.
- A TS- or TSW- 70 series 7 in. or 10 in. touch screen (sold separately) is required for operation.
- Kaptivo integration with the AM‑3200 is entirely configuration-based. When the whiteboard capture device is paired with the AM‑3200, programmatic control is not supported in SIMPL Windows or SIMPL# Pro. If custom program controls for a whiteboard capture device are required, use a DGE‑100 in place of an AM‑3200.
- With or without reduced blanking.
Crestron AM-3200 Frequently Asked Questions
To configure the Crestron AM-3200 you will have to use the web interface. Open the web browser and go to the IP address of the Crestron device.
Installing the Crestron AM-3200 is easy to install. The Crestron AM-3200 can be installed onto a mount rack or a flat surface. To install the device onto the mount rack you will have to position the left or right mounting flange so that the holes align with the mounting rack. Then use two mounting screws to secure the rack into place.
Specification: Crestron AM-3200