- Connect fast and easily from any laptop, tablet or phone
- Get a holistic view of your work by sharing up to four screens simultaneously in stunning HD resolution
- Emphasise your key points with exclusive magic highlighter*
- Capture and save your best thoughts using infinite whiteboard canvas*
- Play multiple high-res content streams up to 60 fps
- Web and Polycom RealPresence Resource Management enabled for easy and secure device management
*Requires touch screen monitor. Sold separately.
£1,434.00 Inc VAT
Poly Pano Features
View up to 4 screens simultaneously
What's in the box
- Poly Pano
- 1.8m HDMI Cable
- 3.6m CAT5e Cable
- 2.0m USB Type-A to Type-B Cable
- Power Module
- Wall Mount Kit
Easy simultaneous sharing device
Create, connect and share content and ideas easily.
After spending countless hours creating an amazing presentation using the perfect font and pictures it is now time to present to the group. You find out that the meeting host does not have the same font installed or the right adaptor for you to use with your own device. Others in the room may have ideas on how to make your ideas better or great ideas of their own. Would it be helpful to be able to see ideas side by side? What if you wanted to highlight the most important information in your presentation and others?It’s time for a different approach. It’s time for Polycom® Pano™, the easiest way to share content.
You create content on the devices you feel most comfortable with, from a PC, MAC, tablet or other mobile devices. You have your fonts, images and videos all on your device to create the absolute best presentations.
With Polycom Pano, connecting your PC, tablet or phone is simple and familiar. When you first enter a Polycom Pano-enabled room, an on-screen guide walks you through the connection process. Guests also have the ability to share content securely when Pano is connected to the organization’s guest network. Connect using the tools you already know such as Apple® Airplay® or Windows® Miracast® for wireless flexibility or a trusty HDMI connection for wireline simplicity.
Once you are connected to Polycom Pano, you can easily share your ideas, apps or your active screen. Sharing has never been simpler. With Polycom Pano, sharing is no longer just content delivery, it’s a forum for many people and ideas to come together in a single place. Polycom Pano allows multiple users to connect and up to four sources to be displayed simultaneously. By comparing information side-by-side, work teams will experience greater collaboration enabling better and quicker decisions. Polycom Pano also allows presenters to communicate their stories more effectively by providing content interaction and annotation when used with a compatible touch monitor. Users can share their screens, highlight key points with the magic highlighter, or draw on an infinite whiteboard to drive attention and focus.
Simplicity in your organisation.
You need end-user collaboration, but you don’t need yet another complex product that is hard to setup, hard to maintain or that creates unnecessary help tickets. Polycom Pano connects to virtually any display through a standard HDMI output or select touch displays for a fully interactive experience.
Poly Pano Frequently Asked Questions
To set up the Poly Pano you will need to connect the Poly Pano to your room display with the HDMI cable. Then put the network cable into the right port, the left port is meant for further expansions. Finally plug in the power cable and the room display will show you the web address you need to visit to complete the Poly Pano set up. Enter the IP address given into your laptop or PC and complete the set up.
To update the Poly Pano you will have to go to the web page and log in. Then go to General Settings, Software Update and click on Check for Updates. Select your desired version and click on Update.
The Poly Pano’s IP address will be found on the home screen of the system.
Poly Pano specifications
- 54 VDC, 1.2A
- LAN IN; Built-in, auto-sensing PoE+ IEEE 802.3at (Class 4)
- Gesture-based, multi-touch capable
- 1X Ethernet 10/100/1000
- 1X Ethernet 10/100/1000 (reserved for future use)
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless networking; IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible
Networking and protocols
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Miracast (Wifi-Direct)
- AirPlay (Bonjour)
- 1X 3.5mm
- 1X HDMI/4K, 30fps
- Airplay 1080p, 30fps
- Miracast 1080p, 30fps
- 1X HDMI/4K, 60fps. RGB444
- 1X USB to HDMI (optional, dongle not included)
- Secure Boot
- Signed Software
- 802.1X Network Authentication
- TLS Version Control
- Certificate Management
- Encrypted Content/Media (AES)
- Miracast (WPA2-AES)
- Airplay (AES)
- FCC Part 15 (CFR 47) Class
- ICES-003 Class B
- EN55022 Class B
- CISPR22 Class B
- VCCI Class B
- EN61000-3-2; EN61000-3-3
- Australia RCM
- ROHS compliant
- Operating Temperature: 32—104°F (0—40°C)
- Relative humidity: 5—95%, noncondensing
- Storage Temperature: -40—160°F (-40°—70°C)
- UL 60950-1
- CE Mark
- CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60950-1-03
- EN 60950-1
- IEC 60950-1
- AS/NZS 60950-1
- FCC Part 15.247
- FCC Part 15.407
- ETSI EN 300 328
- ETSI EN 301 893
- ETSI EN 301 489-1
- ETSI EN 301 389-17
- Article 2, Paragragh 1, Item (19)
- Article 2, Paragragh 1, Item (19) -2
- Article 2, Paragragh 1, Item (19) -3
- Article 2, Paragragh 1, Item (19) -3-2