Poly G40-T Microsoft Teams Huddle Room Bundle Solution
Poly G40-T is a certified Microsoft Teams solution for a professional video conferencing experience without the clutter. G40-T includes a Poly Studio video bar, Poly GC8 touch control, Lenovo mini-PC with VESA wall mount and 10m fiber optic USB cable.
G40-T is designed for small to medium sized conference rooms. The package has been developed for maximum video quality with a minimum of fuss and clutter.
£3,313.82 – £3,739.99 Inc VAT
Microsoft Teams Solution from Poly Featuring the Poly Studio Video Soundbar
Poly room solution for Microsoft Teams delivers a clutter-free Microsoft Teams Rooms experience combined with powerful Poly audio and video for any size room. No more massive cable mess on the conference table. Just one single cable on the touch controller that connects to the compute appliance in the cabinet or behind the monitor.
The Poly G40-T is designed meeting space solution for Microsoft Teams, the Poly Studio is designed for huddle rooms or smaller conference rooms, and provides automatic framing for group or in-room speaker. This Poly room solution for Microsoft Teams delivers a clutter-free cabling and simple installation, combined with powerful Poly audio and video available for any size room.
About the Poly G40-T
- Best In Class Audio: Delivering the best audio quality in its class, Poly Studio lets teams on both ends of the all catch ever word. You’ve never heard a USB video bar sound this good
- Auto Framing: With group framing and automatic speaker tracking, the connection feels personal. ASmart paning and our unique split-screen conversation mode folow the conversation flow
- Advanced Audio AI: NoiseBlockAI technology intelligently tunes out distracting sounds while Acoustic Fence captures only the voices within a defined space to keep outside conversations out of your calls
- Controls at Your Fingertips: An 8-inch touch console is ideal size for any room size, and integrated HDMI and USB port allows speakerphone and PC for content sharing to connect to the touch console, while only single cable connects from the touch console to the compute appliance
- Powering Your Collaboration: The compute appliance, powered by Lenovo, can be tucked away in the cabinet or on the wall with the wall mount kit with clean cable management
All-in-One Video & Audio Solution Powered by the Poly Studio
Always using camera and audio devices in the room? No problem. Poly G40-T delivers the clutter-free Microsoft Teams Rooms base, and you can connect existing Microsoft certified USB peripherals to make the room a Microsoft Teams room.
Solutions that Scale
From small to large, Poly G-Series Microsoft Teams solutions have you covered. Clutter-free design and single cabling to the touch controller, combined with USB audio and video ideal for small rooms to the videoconference camera and powerful speakerphone fit for large number of people and room size, are available
Eliminate the clutter
Poly solution for Microsoft Teams Rooms is designed to keep the clutter out by separating PC in the cabinet or behind the monitor and the touch controller on the conference table with just single, long USB cable.
A Partner You Can Trust
We have been designing, integrating and supporting Microsoft Teams for years – and have help hundreds of companies around the world experience firsthand what Microsoft Teams and Video Conferencing can do for their companies.
Poly G40-T Features:
- Microsoft Teams certified video conferencing solution
- Keeps conference room clutter-free
- Poly Studio: all-in-one video bar
- 4k UHD camera with automatic speaker tracking and group framing
- Stereo microphone array with Acoustic Fence noise reduction
- Poly GC8: 8″ touch control for managing conferences
- Mini-PC: powers Teams conferences
- VESA mount for placing the mini-PC out-of-sight
- 10m fiber optic USB cable for convenient placement and ultra-fast connection
Poly G40-T Microsoft Teams Rooms Kit Includes:
- Poly Studio
- Poly GC8
- Lenovo ThinkSmart Edition Tiny
- Wall/VESA mount
- 10m fiber optic USB cable
1 Year Return To Base, 1 Year Advance Replacement
- 204.5 x 132.2 x 103.6 (mm)/ 8.05 x 5.2 x 4.08 (inches)
- 767 grams / 1.69 lb.
Ports and interfaces
- USB 3.1 Type C x 1
- HDMI Mini (Content ingest) x 1
- USB 3.1 Type A x 1
- 3.5mm headset jack, 4-pole CTIA x 1
- PIR motion sensor
- Power jack
- 8 inch screen
- Aspect ratio: 16 x 10
- Resolution: 1280 x 800
- Viewing angle: 170 degrees (typical)
- Positioning angle: 60 degrees
- LCD Type: TFT Transmissive
- Backlight Type: LED
- DC 12V @ 3A
- Kensington lock