With a single USB connection, Logitech Swytch links a laptop to the room’s display, camera, and audio devices.
Now, people can use meeting rooms with any video conferencing software, webinar platform, or streaming service.
£822.86 Inc VAT
Logitech Swytch Features
Plug and display
Flexible room solution
Magnetic dock station
What's in the box
- Swytch Hub
- Swytch Extender
- Swytch Hub Power Supply
- Swytch Extender Power Supply
- 5m USB 3.0 Cable
- 2.2m USB 3.0 Cable
- 2.0m USB 3.0 Cable
- Mounting Accessories
Connect in any meeting and any room
With a single USB connection, Logitech Swytch links a laptop to the room’s display, camera, and audio devices. Now, people can use meeting rooms with any video conferencing software, webinar platform, or streaming service.
Logitech Swytch is a BYOM (bring your own meeting) laptop link for video conferencing in meeting rooms, linking a Windows 10 laptop, MacBook, or Chromebook to the room’s AV equipment with a single USB Type A or C connection. Swytch works in rooms with a dedicated computer – including Microsoft Teams Rooms and Zoom Rooms – and in BYOM rooms equipped with a only conference camera and display.
Simply connect the Logitech Swytch to the laptop via USB and launch the desired application to enjoy broadcast-quality video and content sharing at up to 4K resolution. With a one-cable laptop link to a meeting room’s AV devices, Logitech Swytch makes every room ready for any meeting.
Logitech Swytch Review
Many workplaces choose to host video conferencing rather than conduct in-person meetings for a host of reasons from cost savings to being a COVID secure business.
To keep things running smoothly it is important to be able to use any video conferencing platform and the Logitech Swytch is perfect to help with this. This little device will make sure that your meeting spaces are ready to host successful and interruption-free meetings.
What Is The Logitech Swytch?
The Logitech Swytch helps to make your video conferencing a little less chaotic. The Swytch is a small, one-cable PC link that allows people to host meetings on any video conferencing platform and use dedicated Logitech equipment.
This enhancement to your meeting room solution allows you to easily transition from legacy services to modern platforms such as Microsoft Teams and Zoom.
To use the device, you have to simply plug in the Swytch USB connector to your PC. .
Logitech Swytch has connectors for both USB Type-C and USB Type-A, but the Type-C provides up to 60W of power capacity. This device consolidates USB and HDMI into a single cable, allowing you to mirror your laptop screen to the room’s display.
What’s more, Swytch provides clear and crisp video quality along with appreciable audio quality. If you like to keep your meeting spaces organised, the magnetic mount can ensure tabletops remains tidy.
LOGITECH SWYTCH TURNS LAPTOPS INTO FULL MEETING ROOM SOLUTIONS
Thanks to hidden cabling and a convenient magnetic dock, Swytch keeps every room tidy and organised, even those without dedicated computers. A single connection and straightforward user experience make it easy for anyone to use their personal laptop for team collaboration.
Logitech Swytch Frequently Asked Questions
- Height: 27.4 mm
- Width: 164 mm
- Depth: 90 mm
- Height: 27.4 mm
- Width: 120 mm
- Depth: 120 mm
Meeting Room Equipment
- Display with HDMI input
- USB conference cameras with speakerphone
- USB 3.0 Port (Type A or Type C)
- USB Power Delivery (Up to 60 watts) for compatible laptops that charge via USB Type C
- Operating Systems with DisplayLink Plug and Display™ Drivers, including Windows 10, macOS 10.15 and later, and Chrome OS™ 75 or later.
PORTS AND INTERFACES
- HDMI 2.0 to Display
- HDMI 2.0 to Meeting Room Computer
- USB 3.0 Type A to Conference Camera
- USB 3.0 Type C to Meeting Room Computer
- USB 3.0 Type C to Swytch Extender
- USB 3.0 Type A to Swytch Hub
- USB 3.0 Type C to Swytch Connector
- USB 3.0 Micro B to Swytch Connector
- USB 3.0 Type A to laptops with Type A ports
- USB 3.0 Type C to laptops with Type C ports
- Swytch Hub: Compatible with Logitech PC Mount (not included)
- Swytch Extender: Mount through a 25 mm grommet hole or attach below the table with included hardware
- Swytch Connector: Magnetic dock included
- Number of Meeting Room Displays: 1
- Maximum Resolution and Frame Rate, Display: 4K/60 fps
- Maximum Resolution and Frame Rate, Camera: 4K/30 fps
- Laptop Audio for Local Sharing: Yes
- Laptop Audio for Online Meetings: Yes (with services that support content sharing with system audio)
- Device Management: Remote monitoring and management via Logitech Sync
- Swytch Hub
- Swytch Extender
- 100-240v Swytch Hub Power Supply
- 100-240v Swytch Extender Power Supply
- 5m / 16.4ft USB 3.0 Cable
- 2.2m / 7.2ft USB 3.0 Cable
- 2.0m / 6.5ft HDMI 2.0 Cable
- Mounting accessories
- 2-Year Limited Hardware Warranty