The new Crestron Flex UC-MMX30-Z system provides a video conference room solution for use with Zoom Rooms software.
It supports single or dual video displays* and features a Crestron Flex tabletop conference device (UC-2-Z), UC Bracket Assembly (UC-BRKT-250-P-Z-ASSY), UC Presentation Transmitter (UC-PR), and a collaboration camera (CCS-CAM-USB-F-400).
*Display must support “Wake on Sync” and “Sleep on No Sync” functionality. Consult the display manufacturer’s specifications or internal settings of the specific display
£4,765.20 Inc VAT
Crestron UC-MMX30-Z Features
7″ HD colour touch screen
Network management through XiO cloud
Supports single or dual displays
What's in the box
- Tabletop Conferencing Device
- UC Presentation Transmitter
- UC Bracket Assembly
- 1.8m Crestron Certified HDMI Cable
- 6m Digital Media Ultra Patch Cable
- 2.1m CAT5e Cable
- Active Converter Cable
- Huddly IQ Collaboration Camera
- Camera Wall Mount Kit
- XiO Cloud Provisioning and Management Support License
Get perfect video conferencing with this Zoom room solution
The Crestron Flex UC-MMX30-Z system provides a video conference room solution for use with Zoom Rooms software. It supports single or dual video displays1 and features a Crestron Flex tabletop conference device (UC-2-Z), UC Bracket Assembly (UC-BRKT-250-P-Z-ASSY), UC Presentation Transmitter (UC-PR), and a collaboration camera (CCS-CAM-USB-F-400).
Native Zoom Rooms™ Software Experience
The UC-MMX30-Z system features Zoom Rooms conferencing software that enables audio and video connectivity for easy collaboration and content sharing.
Intuitive User Interface with Impressive Audio
With a large 7 in. HD color touch screen and an integrated AEC-enabled USB speakerphone that affords full-duplex wideband audio performance, the Crestron Flex Tabletop Conference device (UC-2-Z) provides a superior conferencing and collaboration experience for meeting rooms, huddle spaces, and executive offices.
The UC Bracket Assembly (UC-BRKT-250-P-Z-ASSY) provides preassembled components on one ready-to-mount bracket to simplify installation. The assembly can be mounted on a wall, or it can be attached to the rear of the display device.
High‑Definition Video Conferencing
The included collaboration camera (CCS-CAM-USB-F-400) features an ultra wide-angle 150° diagonal field of view to capture an entire conference room in Full HD 1080p video resolution. High precision aspherical optics, 12 MP CMOS sensor, and advanced video processing ensure a clear video image free from light or noise artifacts. Genius Framing digital autozoom detects the people in the room and frames them for an optimal view.
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
Conference room visitors can connect their laptop to the Crestron Flex system to use their own UC conference platform. The UC Presentation Transmitter (UC-PR) switches to the connected laptop’s UC platform and returns to the native Zoom Rooms platform when disconnected.
Crestron Flex is an enterprise‑grade solution that is ideally equipped for mass deployment throughout any sized corporate, university, medical, military, or government facility.
Easy Provisioning and Device Management
The XiO Cloud service2 is an IoT cloud based provisioning service that enables installers and IT managers to easily deploy and manage thousands of devices. The XiO Cloud service allows for system alerts, network management and provisioning, and the pairing of a control device to the system’s UC Engine. System updates are controlled by Windows® software update.
Crestron Flex Care is an optional subscription service that automatically renews annually, providing 24/7 live remote technical support, an extended five year warranty on Crestron® hardware, expedited advance replacements, and a discounted rate for on-site support.
Crestron UC-MMX30-Z – Key Features
- Tabletop video conferencing solution for Zoom Rooms™ software
- Present, call, conference, and collaborate using your own device’s UC conference platform (BYOD) or the native Zoom Rooms platform
- Native Zoom Rooms touch screen UI provides a consistent user experience with simple operation and one‑touch meeting joins
- Complete kit contains the Crestron® tabletop conference device, a collaboration camera, UC Bracket Assembly, and UC Presentation Transmitter— just add a display(s) and mount
- Easy to specify and install — no custom design, programming, or software installation required
- Network management and provisioning and system alerts through the XiO Cloud® service
- Premium-level service with Crestron Flex Care (optional)
- Enterprise-grade security – connects and communicates securely over any enterprise or SMB network
- Display must support “Wake on Sync” and “Sleep on No Sync” functionality. Consult the display manufacturer’s specifications or internal settings of the specific display.
- The XiO Cloud service is a room based subscription service available separately.
This product is covered under the Crestron standard limited warranty.
The specific patents that cover Crestron products are listed online at patents.crestron.com.
Crestron UC-MMX30-Z Frequently Asked Questions
To set up your Crestron UC-MMX30-Z you will need to connect your laptop to the UC Presentation Transmitter via a USB cable, then connect the UC Presentation Transmitter to the UC Bracket via a CAT6a cable. Next connect the Conference Device to the UC Bracket and the UC Presentation Transmitter via a CAT5e cable. Then you can go ahead an connect your room display, or displays, to the UC Bracket via a HDMI cable, and then connect the camera also to the UC Bracket via a USB.
The default password for the Crestron UC engine is simply 0000.
To factory reset the Crestron UC-MMX30-Z you will need to power cycle the device, you do this by disconnecting the CAT5e cable and then reconnecting again from the conference device. When the cable is reconnected and the conferencing device turns on the LED’s will flash green. You will need to tap the button that is located below the Crestron logo 10 times, then a factory reset confirmation will appear on the screen. To select Yes, you will need to tap one of the mute buttons to move the selector and then tap the button below the Crestron logo to click on Yes.
Specification: Crestron UC-MMX30-Z