Crestron Flex Small Room Video Conference System with a Wall Mounted Control Interface for Zoom Rooms™ Software
The Crestron Flex UC-B30-Z-WM system provides a video conference room solution for use with Zoom Rooms software.
It supports single or dual video displays* and features a 10.1 in. wall mount touch screen (TSW‑1070‑B‑S), UC Bracket Assembly (UC-BRKT-200-S-Z-ASSY), and Crestron UC video conference smart soundbar & camera (UC‑SB1‑CAM‑FLEX).
*Display must support “Wake on Sync” and “Sleep on No Sync” functionality. Consult the display manufacturer’s specifications or internal settings of the specific display
£3,970.80 Inc VAT
Crestron UC-B30-Z-WM Features
3D noise reduction
Automatic digital zoom
Ultra wide 150° diagonal field of view
What's in the box
- Wall Mount Touch Screen
- Smart Soundbar and Camera
- UC Bracket Assembly
Perfect solution for small Zoom room conferences
The Crestron Flex UC-B30-Z-WM system provides a video conference room solution for use with Zoom Rooms software. It supports single or dual video displays1 and features a 10.1 in. wall mount touch screen (TSW‑1070‑B‑S), UC Bracket Assembly (UC-BRKT-200-S-Z-ASSY), and Crestron UC video conference smart soundbar & camera (UC‑SB1‑CAM‑FLEX).
Native Zoom Rooms™ Software Experience
The UC-B30-Z-WM system features Zoom Rooms conferencing software that enables audio and video connectivity for easy collaboration and content sharing.
Intuitive User Interface
With a large 10.1 in. (257 mm) capacitive touch screen display, the Crestron® wall mount touch screen (TSW‑1070‑B‑S) provides superior conferencing control in meeting rooms, huddle spaces, and executive offices. The touch screen also offers optional control of room lighting, shades, thermostats, and other equipment.2
The UC Bracket Assembly (UC‑BRKT‑200‑S‑Z‑ASSY) provides preassembled components on one ready-to-mount bracket to simplify installation. The assembly can be mounted on a wall, or it can be attached to the rear of the display device.
Wall Mount Options
Using the bracket provided, the TSW-1070 is easily installed over a 2-gang or 3-gang US electrical box, or a 2-gang European or UK electrical box. A security latch option is included to deter unauthorized removal of the touch screen.
High‑Definition Video Conferencing with Impressive Audio
High-quality speakers, microphone, and digital signal processing deliver exceptional full-duplex speakerphone performance from the Crestron UC video conference soundbar and camera (UC‑SB1‑CAM‑FLEX). The built-in conferencing camera captures the room in HD 1080p video resolution and with an ultra-wide 150° diagonal field of view.
Crestron Flex is an enterprise‑grade solution that is ideally equipped for mass deployment throughout any sized corporate, university, medical, military, or government facility.
Easy Provisioning and Device Management
The XiO Cloud service3 is an IoT cloud based provisioning service that enables installers and IT managers to deploy and manage thousands of devices easily. The XiO Cloud service allows for system alerts, network management and provisioning, and the pairing of a control device to the system’s UC Engine. System updates are controlled by Windows® software update.
Crestron Flex Care is an optional subscription service that automatically renews annually, providing 24/7 live remote technical support, an extended five year warranty on Crestron® hardware, expedited advance replacements, and a discounted rate for on-site support.
Crestron UC-B30-Z-WM – Key Features
- Front‑of‑room video conferencing solution for Zoom Rooms™ software
- Native Zoom Rooms™ touch screen UI provides a consistent, simple user experience with one‑touch meeting joins
- Complete kit contains a 10.1 in. wall mount touch screen, Crestron® smart soundbar and camera, UC bracket assembly, and PoE injector— just add a display and mount
- Easy to specify and install — no custom design, programming, or software installation required
- Network management and provisioning and system alerts through the XiO Cloud® service
- Premium‑level support with Crestron Flex Care (optional)
- Enterprise-grade security – connects and communicates securely over any enterprise or SMB network
- Supports single or dual video displays
- Display must support “Wake on Sync” and “Sleep on No Sync” functionality. Consult the display manufacturer’s specifications or internal settings of the specific display.
- Room control capability (lighting, shades, thermostats, etc.) requires additional equipment and commissioning to be provided by a Crestron authorized integrator and/or programmer. Additional costs may apply.
- The XiO Cloud service is a room based subscription service available separately.
- Microphone pickup range may vary in rooms with highly reflective infrastructure (e.g., glass walls, metal furniture, open ceilings, etc.) or above average ambient noise.
Crestron UC-B30-Z-WM Frequently Asked Questions
First connect your laptop to the UC Bracket Assembly via a HDMI cable, then connect the Touch Screen to the UC Bracket Engine with a LAN cable. Next connect the Smart Soundbar and your room display, or displays, to the UC Bracket Engine with a USB cable and a HDMI cable.
Specification: Crestron UC-B30-Z-WM