Barco ClickShare CSE-800
Barco CSE-800 Key Features
- With full BYOD support the CSE-800 allows multiple people to join and share, up to 8 users simultaneously. This allows you to connect laptops, phones and tables to the CSE-800 via the ClickShare App or by screen mirroring the device. The CSE-800 is also delivered with 4 ClickShare Buttons.
- The CSE-800 comes with a set of interactive and collaboration features, blackboarding, touch back support, annotation and moderation. Everyone and anyone can edit a piece of content shared.
- Keeping the CSE-800 up to date and running smoothly, the device has regular and free updates to maintain the quality of the device.
|Book A Virtual Demo||Get a 30 Day Free Trial|
£3,060.00 Inc VAT
Barco Clickshare CSE-800 Features
- Share from your tablet, phone or laptop
- 8 users can share on screen simultaneously
- Easily connect with existing AV equipment
- Regular free updates
What's in the box
- Barco Clickshare Cse-800 base
- 4 x Clickshare Buttons
- Power Adapter
Click and share for the large conferences
Wireless presentation and collaboration system for boardrooms and conference rooms
The Barco Clickshare CSE-800 was designed to bring the ClickShare experience to boardrooms, high-end meeting rooms, and conference rooms. Introducing a number of unique features, including simultaneous sharing of up to 8 people, automatic & manual moderation, and blackboarding & annotation, the CSE-800 is the most powerful system in the ClickShare family today.
The CSE-800 was designed for enterprise rollouts and offers enhanced security features, a wider range of connectivity options – including AirPlay and Google Cast support for non-HDCP content – and central management.
Users simply plug a USB-powered device – the ClickShare Button – into their PC or Mac and click the button to get the content from their laptop on the large meeting room screen. With the ClickShare Apps, users can also share content from their laptops, mobile phones or tablets. Make sure to have the latest firmware installed on your Base Unit to enable the best experience with the Desktop App.
Barco ClickShare CSE-800 Frequently Asked Questions
The default WIFI password for the CSE-800 is simply clickshare (all lowercase). However, if you would like to change this password for your own security reasons, the you can contact the administrator to do this.
If you are having some problems with the CSE-800, then a factory reset might help. To do this all you have to do is log into your Clickshare configurator, click on Support & Updates tab and in there will be a factory reset option.
To set up your CSE-800 you will need to connect one of the two Clickshare Buttons that are included with the CSE-800 (Base Unit). You do this by plugging in the Clickshare Button into your laptop, clicking the Button and the Button will wirelessly connect to the CSE-800 to allow you to share your content.