Avocor E-Series 4K UltraHD Interactive Display – Zoom Rooms Ready
Avocor E-Series Interactive Display Key Features
- Optically bonded glass on a 4K IR display, ideal for Zoom presentations and calls.
- Ultra-fast multipoint touch with a full integrated whiteboarding for annotation and collaboration.
- Pen aware functionality with a fine-tip passive pen, knowing the difference between a pen a finger or a palm and producing the correct content.
£1,908.38 – £4,338.33 Inc VAT
Avocor Series Features
- Real time screen annotation
- Full integrated whiteboarding
- OPS slot for onboard PC for fully integrated zoom use
- 4K resolution
What's In The Box
- Avocor Interactive Display
- 1x Remote Control and Batteries
- 2 x 3 mm Passive Touch Pen
- Power Cord
- 2x USB Cable
- 2x HDMI Cable
- 2x USB A to B Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Cleaning Cloth
The Superior Meeting Room Display
The E-Series from Avocor introduces cutting-edge lightweight LED technology on a 4K IR interactive display. The display with ultra-thin optically bonded glass delivers incredibly fast touch using Avocor Intelligent Touch,creating a collaborative environment that’s perfect for huddle spaces,instantly.
Optically bonded glass on a 4K IR display
- The display integrates optically bonded glass into a 4K IR display producing a visually stunning interactive experience with increased brightness and contrast. With no gap between the glass and the display,parallax is eliminated giving users a pixel-perfect touch experience.
Ultra-fast multipoint touch
- Small group collaboration is easy with ultra-fast multipoint touch using Avocor Intelligent Touch. The panel delivers superior writing capabilities as well as the benefits of simultaneous annotation,enhancing group collaboration in the huddle space and classroom.
Pen aware functionality with a fine-tip passive pen
- The fine-tip passive pen delivers a superb pen performance when inking and writing. Object recognition recognizes the size of the object touching it and differentiates easily between a pen,finger or palm.
- The Control bar brings simplicity to the front of the display by providing the ability to easily switch input sources without having to use the remote control. It also includes front facing speakers built with custom housing to deliver an increased crisp audio experience.
Pen aware functionality
- The fine-tip stylus delivers extremely accurate writing and annotations on the display,while object recognition means that the display can easily distinguish between pen,finger and palm,delivering a smooth touch experience.
Avocor E-Series Frequently Asked Questions
Using the Avocor remote control is easy. The remote control includes an on and off button for the display, volume up/down button, display menu, back button, source menu, navigation buttons and a default OPS button. You can also lock the remote control to stop anyone from changing your desired settings on your Avocor display.
To lock and unlock the remote control you will need to follow the sequence of Ok, Ok, Back, Back, Ok and Back in that order.
Yes, the Avocor E-Series has a front facing soundbar below the display screen, delivering high quality audio.
65" Display, 75" Display, 86" Display
Product Description Avocor E6510 E-Series – 65″LED display
Product Type LED-backlit LCD flat panel display with touchscreen (multi touch)
Diagonal Class 65″
Commercial Use Yes – interactive digital signage
Country Kits United Kingdom,Europe
Resolution 3840 x 2160
Display Format 4K UHD (2160p)
Motion Enhancement Technology 60 Hz Refresh Rate
Video Interface HDMI
HDMI Ports Qty 4 ports
PC Interface DisplayPort
LCD Backlight Technology LED backlight – direct-lit LED
Image Aspect Ratio 16:9
Commercial Features Open Pluggable Standard (OPS) support
Picture Enhancements 30-bit Deep Colour
Speaker System 2 speakers
USB 3 ports
Remote Control Standard remote
Voltage AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)
Power Consumption Operational 220 Watt
Power Consumption Stand by 0.5 Watt
Dimensions (WxDxH) 154.6 cm x 8.89 cm x 94.4 cm
Weight 43 kg
Manufacturer Warranty 3-year warranty