ASUS – Google Meet Hardware – Starter Kit
Google Meet Hardware Starter Kit Key Features
- With a 120° FOV camera, this Google Meet kit will be suitable for most rooms from small huddle spaces to medium rooms
- The SpeakerMic boasts a 360° voice input and output, making sure that every inch of the room is covered in sound, while actively cancelling unwanted background noise
- The included remote control allows you to join meetings as quick as possible
**Price includes the required 12 month Google Meet licence.**
£1,620.96 Inc VAT
ASUS Google Meet Hardware Starter Kit Features
- 120° field of view camera
- Remote control to control the microphone, camera and audio
- 360° voice input and output
- Google Meet Compute System designed for enhanced performance
What's In The Box
- Google Meet Compute System
- Ultra HD Camera
- Remote Control
Introduce Google Meet Hardware Into Your Meeting Room With This Kit
Makes Meetings Easier
Meet hardware brings the same reliable, easy-to-join video meeting experience of Meet to the conference room.
Its curated set of components work together end-to-end to make engaging HD meetings affordable and headache-free.
Designed With Intelligence
The speakermic, custom designed and built by Google, intelligently reduces echoes and actively manages background noise to deliver rich, immersive, crystal-clear 360˚ sound.
In huddle rooms, Meet hardware can automatically zoom and crop based on the number of people in the room.
Easy To Set Up, Easy To Manage
In just minutes, you can set up Meet hardware and connect with your team, whether they’re on another floor or in another country.
The hardware kit can even self-diagnose any issues, and it automatically updates the firmware of all the components to the latest version to ensure the best video experience, always. Remote device monitoring and management make it easy for administrators to stay in control, too.
Google Meet Hardware Starter Kit Frequently Asked Questions
To connect the Google Meet SpeakerMic to your Google Meet you will have to connect the Mic to the Asus Google Meet Compute System with a USB cable and then wait for the Mic to turn white. Then you can go into Google Meet, click on settings and select the SpeakerMic.
You will have to connect the Huddly camera, the Remote Control, SpeakerMic and the room display into the Google Meet Compute System. The plug the Compute System into a power outlet.
With the Remote Control you can control the volume of your meeting, mute the microphone and you can also control the camera. The remote has a 32ft (10m) range of connection.
4K Ultra-HD camera
|Google Meet Compute System||
Google Meet Compute System